quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2009

Listas

Ando meio psicótica fazendo lista de tudo. Acho que é a mais pura falta do que fazer, em seu estado bruto, genuíno.

Enfim...

LOVE SONGS (e os intérpretes que eu gosto mais, já que algumas delas já foram cantadas por 8433 diferentes)

1- The way you look tonight - Tony Bennett ("and that laugh/that wrinkles your nose/touches my foolish heart").

2- Close to you - The Carpenters ("Why do birds suddenly appear/Everytime you are near?/Just like me, they long to be/Close to you")

3 - Raindrops keeps Faling on my head - B. J. Thomas ("Cryin's not for me cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin' ")

4- Hamburg Song - Keane ("No, don't wanna be the only one you know/I wanna be the place you call home")

5- I made it trough the rain - Barry Manylow ("We dreamers have our ways/Of facing rainy days/And somehow we survive")

6- As time goes by - Frank Sinatra (Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake. "The world will always welcome lovers/As time goes by")

7- Over the rainbow - Eva Cassidy ("If happy little blue birds fly/Above the rainbow why, oh why can't I?")

8- Weekend in New England - Barry Manilow ("With you I can bring out all the love that I have/With you...there's a heaven/so earth ain't so bad")

9- #41 - Dave Mathews Band ("I wanted to stay/I wanted to play/I wanted to love you")

10- I want love - Elton John ("But I want love, just a different kind/I want love, won't break me down/Won't brick me up, won't fence me in")

Todo mundo sabe que eu sou meio instável - assim como o tempo - e que essa lista pode mudar hoje mesmo. Mas AGORA essa é a minha lista das 10 melhores.



Nenhum comentário: